Free digital news download for students
myON Digital Video Guide
What sites can I use from home?
Microsoft Outlook (school email)
How do I log in to my email?
- Click Office 365 at the top of the school website or visit https://outlook.office365.com.
- Your email address is your school username with @bwa.kevibham.org after it.
- Your email password is the same as your school login.
- Download our ‘how to’ from the downloads section below if you are still experiencing difficulties.
How do I access Microsoft Teams?
There are may ways to access Mocrosoft Teams, below is some guidance:
- Once logged into your email, click the app launcher dots in the top left hand corner and click Teams or visit https://teams.microsoft.com.
- Download Microsoft Teams on your mobile device (Google Play Store, Apple Store).
- Download the Microsoft Teams application for your PC/Laptop/Mac device.
How do I access Class Charts?
- Go to: https://www.classcharts.com/student/login.
- Enter your pupil code (provided in your home learning pack).
- Enter your date of birth.
How do I access Remote Desktop?
There are many ways of accessing Remote Desktop based on the device you are using, below are a few pointers Apple Devices, Chromebooks and Windows 10 Devices. There is more information in the downloads section at the bottom of the page.
- Your username and password are the same as those you use at school.
- Remote Desktop will not work on Windows 7 SP1 without certain security updates, these are, KB2574819-v2, KB2857650, KB2830477, KB2913751, KB2923545. This is because Remote Desktop needs atleast RDP 8.1 for security purposes.